Sunday, April 12, 2009

Weekend Pics


Saturday the kids and I spent the morning with my mom. It was wonderful. God truly blesses us- I don't know how to explain it but she does A LOT for us. Generous. She took us to breakfast, she tagged along to Fred Meyer so I could pick up a few things. We went to the mall where the kids received a Grandma shopping spree at the Disney store, Gymboree and Nordstrom shoes. Yummy latte at Nordy's. Yummy lunch at Nordy's cafe.
Easter service was moved up to 7:30. Great sermon as always. Filled my heart- don't you love how Sunday worship just fills up your tank for the week? The kids enjoyed ALL their Easter baskets (snicker). Ashley came over for a visit and brought more loot! Abby forced invited her to a pretend picnic while Aidan forced continually asked her to fly him around the house aka "airplane."


















No comments: