Sunday, April 5, 2009

For the Love of Bacon



Look what arrived from Jessica & Reilly.... home delivery via Ashley and Nick. BACON SALT gift pack. I have a lot to say about this product so just bear with me because when I find something I like- I want EVERYONE to like it too. We use this stuff MORE than once a week- popcorn, tomato soup, fish, baked potatoes and scrambled eggs. Oh the eggs.... and now they have NEW flavors. Oh Lord have mercy. Can you imagine the BBQ grilling possibilities with this stuff? The applewood flavor??? You gotta try it... You'll be hooked. The baconnaise- it brings new meaning to BLT's. Trust me. You can't even fathom. I'll bet money the baconnaise would be delish on a big club sandwich as well- haven't tried it yet. Now I am hungry. And why yes, since you asked that is Bacon Flavored Lip Balm. Tell me, what man wouldn't want one of those? In fact, that could be a huge marketing tool, you know like that Axe body spray for men. Single women all over can just apply some bacon chapstick and see what happens.
If you're local to us, Haagen has it and I just saw it at Winco.
Please continue to pray for baby Stellan. You can click on Praying for Stellan button on my blog. Be sure to check out his name gallery- it's a button on the left side of Stellan's blog. People ALL OVER THE WORLD are sending photos of Stellan's name. It will move you to tears. It will. Your eyes will flood.
$99 to fix my camera lens. boo hoo. I've been using the big mama 55-200 and I have to keep backing up just to take a picture.