Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Muffins


Abby has been asking me for days to make blueberry muffins and paint her toes. I happily obliged today... I'm going to miss my Wednesday's home so it was absolutely wonderful for her and I to spend time together during Aidan's nap making
The Best EVER Blueberry Muffins.

2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
4 large eggs
16oz sour cream
10 tablespoons butter
2 cups brown sugar
2 cups old fashioned oats
2 cups blueberries
crystal/sparkle sugar sprinkles if you have them otherwise use white sugar

Small bowl: combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt
Large bowl: beat eggs with sour cream until blended

Saucepan: melt butter and brown sugar about 3 min. cool about 5 min. stir frequently
Then combine this mixture into egg/sour cream mix, stir in oats.

Fold in flour and then fold in berries.

Sprinkle sugar on top. Bake in muffin pan (you have to use muffin liners for these)
Bake 375 for 25 min

No comments: