Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Video Time!

Not much to report-a few funnies though. Today I was taking Abby to ballet class and waiting in the lobby and she was cold so I picked her up and started quietly singing Our God is an Awesome God because I am pretty sure that is one of the songs they are signing in their Christmas pageant this Saturday so I figured hey... good practice. Well, she apparently didn't like it and says (almost with the eye roll of a 12 yr old) "Mom, can we just be quiet?"

You know how most, if not all parents say, "if you eat so and so you'll turn into one?" Last night for dinner we had teryaki chicken sandwiches with sun chips and fruit and Abby says "I'm going to turn into a chip so I can eat myself." Pretty smart thinking if you ask me.

A few videos- you'll have to turn the sound off on my playlist at the bottom of the page.










No comments: