Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day of Freedom

ok so maybe not that dramatic... but it was nice to get out. It took us approx 6 hours just to do the following:
1) starbucks
2) urgent care (you would be amazed at how quick this trip was) really!
3) eat lunch
4) pick up Cinnabons for Christmas morning (tradition)
5) stop at store for 12 items
6) pick up pizza for dinner
7) get gas
8) starbucks :-)

6 hours!!! No complaints- we made it home safe. My poor husband finished shoveling us out so I could get to the dr. I now have an ear infection. It's my annual one and it came early this year. Ever since I had kids- I get ear infections every winter. It's the most bizzare thing. Rick no doubt re-injured his tennis elbow so I will continually nag him to ice it. Abby covered me up with a blanket when we got home and crawled in with me for some snuggle time.

No comments: