Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Lights as Promised...



The pictures just don't do it justice so you'll have to come over and see for yourselves.
Side note- my wrist surgery is scheduled for Jan 9th. If you can say some prayers that all goes well. "It is when we worry that our focus moves from the Lord to ourselves" Every ounce of me feels so completely self absorbed when I read that but how do you NOT worry about going into surgery and hoping you wake up and go home to your kids/family. I am WORKING on it. I know I know... quit worrying quit worrying.

Abby has been saying "Aidan did it" at everything. Even the other day he was napping and she was 'helping' me decorate the tree. She was doing something and an ornament fell and she immediately says "Aidan did it" I'm like, really? Are you sure?

No comments: