Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday

I lost a great deal of skin on the cheese grater this evening. Isn't that just gross? I'll stop there. Other than that it's been a good day. Love the sunshine- took the kids out for a little run. I tell you- running and pushing about 65 lbs of them in the jogger is hard work. I had an ah-ha moment while doing this and determined that is why my shoulder has been in so much pain for the past month.
Abby is now fighting some virus with a temp of 101 yesterday. Today it's down- she perked up. I took her to ballet and made her lay down this afternoon to rest. Temp is back up now. I am supposed to go on her field trip tomorrow to the pumpkin patch so I am hoping she feels better.
Not sure if you heard about the Kaiser flu vaccines but I assume we will need to have ours re-done. We are waiting for them to call. Rick had his first physical therapy appt yesterday for his tennis elbow- we'll see if he does what he's told :-)
I made THE BEST monte cristo sandwiches tonight.



No comments: