Friday, October 10, 2008

It's my lucky day (or is it???)

I am going in late to work because I have a dr appt this morning- so I figured I would treat myself to a latte (it's been 5 weeks but who's counting). Starbucks messes up my drink (as usual) so they give me a free drink coupon. That's part of the lucky part. The other part is I paid for a grande but got a venti. Nice. Then I get gas and it was $3.03. THREE-O-THREE. Unreal.

Everyone in the house is sick except for Abby. Her birthday is next weekend too- so I am holding my breath she isn't sick for that. I was all set to run 25 miles this week but wasn't feeling so hot last night so I've lowered it to 20. We'll see.

Getting his morning reading in- I like the hand on the chin



The princess plays in her room at bedtime- when it's finally quiet we usually go in to re-arrange her and find all sorts of things in bed. Last night she had shoes on.



No comments: