Friday, October 3, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away...

Actually I like it. I love fall- my favorite time of year. Makes me want to spend the day in sweats, eating good soup and being a loaf. In reality, that would probably only happen if I got sick. Rick has made it two full days back at work. He's not 100% but he's functioning. Abby's nose looks great- now she just has a skinned up knee from the sidewalk. Aidan has been battling a small cold, hoping it just goes away. He loves to copy everything his sister does now.
Jessica got a great promotion at Amazon.com and Ashley has made it to the 2nd phase of the admitting process at George Fox for her MA in Teaching. She has a group interview on 10.13. I have no doubt they will accept her!
Grandma Irene stopped by again this week with more canned goodies and fresh veggies. While we were showing her the new backyard Abby let loose a rather large fart. There is no other way to say it- passing gas doesn't do it justice. It was loud. The funny part is she does this and tries to cover it up by saying, "Boy, my tummy is growling."


A kiss for brother

No comments: