Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Latest

Rick has tennis elbow. Aidan has a fever and double ear infection. Abby... she is just so excited to turn 4 this weekend so she can be 'all growed up'. The best news of the day, Ashley got accepted to George Fox University's (my alma mater) Master of Arts in Teaching program!
WAY TO GO!!!!
Aidan felt a little warm to me this afternoon and I noticed this morning he stuck his finger in his ear and said owie a few times. He's had this cold since the beginning of LAST week. One day his nose will run the next day it won't. So... off to urgent care after dinner. The little peanut is 28 lbs now and both tubes are already out- just sitting there in the canal. They didn't last long so hoping he won't need another set. Rick is wearing this arm brace thing and is supposed to be getting a call to set up physical therapy. As for me, I've only been able to run ONCE in the last 7 days. eeks.





No comments: