Monday, April 21, 2008

Well I tried...

to donate blood today and they wouldn't take it. Told me I was anemic- it's happened before so I'm not all that shocked but I take a multivitamin AND an iron supplement so I don't get it why it's that low especially already taking iron. I'm frustrated....

Abby woke up today covered in hives. Her fever is gone yippee! We called the dr to see if we could just give benadryl (she was itching) and they wanted to see her. Her dr said it's probably the same virus Aidan just had but her body is throwing out hives instead of the rash he had. Rick now is coming down with something. There is nothing worse than a sick husband :-)

Forgot to mention she pooped at school on Friday- so again I had to follow through with my bribe (this is the last one). Her latest 'prize' is below- a Jasmine nightgown. You wouldn't even know she was sick!

No comments: