Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunshine

makes me happy. Opening day for baseball first game was a win. He tolerates it. Went straight to gymnastics after the game to sit for another 2 hours but received fabulous news "Congratulations! Your daughter has been selected for the Xcel Team Gymnastics Program!" She made team!!! But... this involves 4 hours now a week and more $$. So proud of her. Aidan had THE BEST football game today. He ran for 2 touchdowns and completed a TD pass as well. He grabbed a ton of flags and then threw a pick at the end but he got the flag :-) He should sleep good tonight.
Abby has her first ortho adjustment appt this week. No school on Friday for Good Friday. Aidan has elected to go on the daycare field trip. I was going to take it off but now since I have one kid I'll just take her to work with me so I don't fall behind.
Made GF crepes. So good. I should have doubled the batch.

No comments: