Sunday, April 20, 2014

He is Risen!

Happy Easter. Last Monday normal day of work and school. Tues Abby had ortho appt so I was able to lounge around the house a bit (hello. love.) Stopped at the store on my way to work for non-perishable groceries. Work was CRAZY. Wednesday night Aidan had a baseball game so I ducked out of work early to get the kids. By the time we got home and I assembled some sort of meal, unloaded the dishwasher and put laundry in the dryer it was time to leave. Underestimated rush hour traffic and got there a bit late. At the ball field for 3 hours. He finally got the skunk off his back, had a good game and ended up with the game ball. Thursday was 1st grade parent sponsored teacher lunch (I brought my salad on the right day this year) so after his game I was in the kitchen whipping it up and boiling eggs for coloring. Thursday his game was cancelled. Friday no school so they chose to go with me to work instead of the daycare field trip. We left at 1pm, colored eggs, laundry, kitchen stuff etc. Saturday was baseball pics, gymnastics, (some ball under the chin coaching on bars you can see in photo) and making side dishes ahead of time for Easter dinner. Abby also asked to make Cross cookies which I really didn't want to do but I couldn't say no to her. Behold the cookies. Have some frosting. Service was at 730 this morning. My heart is full. Back home in my sweats. Easter dinner was pre-made yesterday so it's just heat and eat. Easy button.

No comments: