Friday, December 20, 2013

'Tis the Season to be Jolly

I love this picture of Cooper. Doesn't he look thrilled about Christmas? Tuesday Rick took Abby to the dr. She has a bright red spot on her wrist that looks like a cut but it never goes away. We also had her ear wax flushed. They did a hearing test and she didn't pass on the left side. Back to audiology next week. From there he went to his Mom's for the afternoon to tackle a list of items she needed help with. Wednesday Abby was getting a surprise award at Chapel and she was playing the piano for a "talent" show as well so I left work early. That evening we took his Mom out to dinner for her birthday. Last day of school before break- they only had school for 3 hours today. I left early so they weren't stuck in daycare all afternoon. Nice to get a headstart on chores. My dad stopped by to drop off gifts for the kids. My cousin's cancer has spread to his lungs. His liver tumors are also growing. My heart is heavy and he's on my mind all the time. Tomorrow Aidan has a haircut and then we need to hit the library, Abby has gymnastics and then decorating cookies and more cleaning house. Sunday is church, last swim lesson with our fabulous instructor and then to his Mom's for family Christmas. So. Little. Time.

No comments: