Monday, December 9, 2013

Birthday Weekend

Friday was Aidan's birthday. I brought snowman Krispy Kreme donuts to his class. We actually had his party that evening at a local jungle gym. Saturday we went to breakfast with my Mom and then to buy his mandatory outfit for his Christmas program this week. Of course Grandma dropped a load spoiling them. From there I took the kids to gymnastics and finished cleaning house. Sunday was my annual girlfriend brunch/ornament exchange. Was actually nice not having it my house this year. Came home for a bit and we went to a local dairy who has a Storybook Lane every year at Christmas. Then we took Aidan out for his birthday dinner. Came home and made my dough for cinnamon rolls. Hope to get those done this evening. Tick Tock. So much to do.


No comments: