Monday, September 16, 2013

Slow Down

I wish time would slow down a little... well, except for when I am at work. The weeks are just flying. Abby took a big tumble last week at recess and her knee was a mess. Being chased by boys.
Rick had Saturday off because we had family pictures. He got to see Aidan's soccer game and see him score a goal. Lots of kitchen time- lettuce wraps, tres leches cake, salsa, chicken and dumplings. It was my weekend to clean the house. The kids were fighting over who got to help clean the bathroom floor. I could totally get used to that. Football season is upon us therefore lots of football playing in the house by my boys. Aidan's reading is progressing. Took Abby to urgent care after church yesterday. She's been coughing since BEFORE school started and I was trying to hold out because this child has been on antibiotics a good 14 times, maybe more. Well that didn't go so well and the dr declared that she is wheezing pretty good. So home with an inhaler and prednisone. Plus a prescription for an antibiotic to fill if she isn't better in a few days.  Got in 4.57 miles this morning, dr for xray of my hip, work, and another back to school night tonight after gymnastics. Another long day.

No comments: