Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Forward.

Yawn. Sunday we skipped church.I figured the kids would still be sleeping so I went to 815 Barre class. 3pm hot stone massage. Awesome. Tuesday I had hot lunch duty, Wednesday we had Volunteer Appreciation Chapel in the morning and today I had to leave early for Abby's Country Report Fair. My poor job...I kept bailing. Rick made Aidan's Leprechaun Trap. Boy has some craft skills I never knew about. Abby was miffed hers didn't look this good. She's been battling a sore throat and sniffles this week and low and behold now I'm popping Dayquil. Grrrrrr. Please just let this be it. When we went in for her leg I asked her Ped if the flu has tapered off and she said no- they were still seeing lots of sick kids and that she hopes after spring break once everyone is away from each other it will slow down. Fingers crossed. Hubs had 26.14 miles in by Wednesday. Thank you for making me feel lazy with my lame 14. Cleaned house every night this week after work. I joke that when I leave work I'm going to my 2nd job of cooking and cleaning. Except it's not a joke.




No comments: