Saturday, March 9, 2013

Mellow.

It's been a good week. Just doing our thing... work, school, chores, activities. Abby's vein in her leg seems to be ok. They want to keep an eye on it. Think it's just because it's close to the surface and she has no body fat that it's just prominent. Was going for 17 miles this week but I decided sleep was better today so I can't seem to get over my typical 14. Abby has her country report on Kenya due this week. We finished the poster board today. Tomorrow is the making of Aidan's Leprechaun Trap. I made Abby's when she was in Kindergarten so I told Rick it was his turn. Ha! Aidan had a birthday party this morning, I made more GF snack items in the kitchen, basketball game, to do lists, laundry, dishes. Photo Dump: Lovin the missing teeth, our Duck girl, Roller skates have been brought to life in the house (as well as during piano practice and reading of the newspaper) Abby's class had a 'play' during Chapel this week and she was one of the narrators, She brought me home some cute little flowers in her water bottle, the boy loves electronics. Addict.


1 comment:

The Rogers Family said...

such precious pics!

I love keeping up with you...my blog is going private because of my drama filled mother in law, but you can email me at stephaniandmocha@gmail.com and I will add your email address