Sunday, October 14, 2012

Public Speaking, Pumpkins, Poster, Party, oh and Soccer

Public speaking. Check. I gave a speech about Abby's Egypt "Project" a little over a week ago. I am still in awe of it and the ripple effect it has had. CRAZY I tell you. God is amazing. I put a picture up of a poster that was made too.
Chaperoned Aidan's pumpkin patch field trip where we got soaked. Field trip was cut short. Had Abby's birthday party at her Gymnastics place. I did her party a week early because next Sunday I will be down and out prepping for my colonoscopy. Good times said no person ever. Rick and I are chaperoning Abby's pumpkin patch field trip this coming week and we also celebrate her "real" birthday.
Aidan scored 2 goals this past weekend. One was for the other team. Whoops.













No comments: