Thursday, April 26, 2012

Where to start....

A week or so ago I was mopping our floors and I noticed the floor by the dishwasher felt strange. I went over it a few times with my hand and told myself it was all in my head and that surely Rick would have said something. Monday night he was doing dishes and said something about 'have you felt this floor' so I went over and it was much worse. The hardwoods were wavy and soft. He left that night about 7:40 to go buy a new dishwasher.... I told him things come in three's so we should be prepared. We had purchased some online coupons for window cleaning/pressure washing and carpet cleaning. Tuesday the window washer came and informed Rick of dry rot around Aidan's window. That's number 2. Carpet cleaning today went well. Cooper came home in one piece from a new kennel we are trying. He had doggie daycamp and had a blast. Abby apparently tried out for the track team and MADE IT. Unfortunately I can't be in two places at once since Aidan is already in tball. Her teacher seems to think otherwise and is trying to get me a schedule. Um.... I really didn't want to fork over the $250 or whatever it was for her to do this. grrrrr. I've been making freezer meals for when we come back from vacation. Genius. Some photos from a new photographer I tried.

No comments: