Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Day.

This feels like the longest week ever. Aidan hasn't had much of an appetite since last Friday and he's just been out of sorts. Hoping he is ok....
Got off early from work cause Abby had ballet. Got the kids, raced home for her to change, take the dog out, feed the dog, unload the dishwasher, make their lunches for tomorrow and start laundry. Ballet, then home to throw dinner in the oven (made the night before cause I'm awesome) and to make dessert for the teacher lunch tomorrow that the 1st grade parents are sponsoring. My achilles has decided to be angry with me especially on a day where I really could have used the run. Have to leave work mid day tomorrow to get my dessert delivered to school, and then after work/dinner suffer enjoy tball practice unitl 8pm. Hoping to get groceries either after work or late after tball. FUN TIMES. I am soooooooo ready for the weekend.
The bad news is I have requested to pull Abby out of ballet... waiting to see if they will give us a partial credit. They are starting rehearsal for Cinderella and if you have to miss more than 1 rehearsal then you can't be in it... I didn't really want her in it in the first place but they sent home this paperwork stating if you aren't in you basically have to move to a different class/day/time which doesn't work for our crazy schedule.
Boys playing hoops last weekend. or the weekend before. I can't keep it straight.

No comments: