Saturday, April 7, 2012

Catching Up

Spring break is a distant memory. So is Seattle. We went to visit the baby- talk about BABY LOVE. She is precious and it REALLY SUCKS to not be in the same state.
We did the Aquarium, the Zoo, pit stop at the Space Needle, American Girl and home. It was a whirlwind trip. Hotel rooms are tricky with the kids because I still like for them to go to sleep at a decent hour so lights out for them pretty much means lights out for us so we ended up getting LOTS of sleep.
Thankfully spring break fell on the week Rick has Wed off so he was home with the kids Mon-Wed. I took Thurs off and he took Friday off to save on daycare $$. Thursday the kids and I took my mom out to breakfast but she ended up not letting me pay. Stinker. Abby asked her if she would take them to Build a Bear so Grandma happily obliged and did some spoiling. It was a nice low key week no lunches to make and Rick helped out so much with dinners while I worked and he even surprised me with a new Kitchenaid Mixer!!! WAHOOOO.
We found out that Abby raised $630, enough to send 126 Bibles to Egypt! We are so proud of her and overwhelmingly grateful to our friends and family who offered support. She amazes me with her love and grace for others.
I'm trying to keep up. I'm making lots of lists. It was month end at work, my coworker whom I have known for 19 years, his wife had another stroke. She's only 47. She had her first one 12 years ago. Just a lot happening that's out of my control. Cooper has a yeast infection in his ears. Drops twice a day plus an ear wash every other day. Abby lost another tooth and it happened at school! Aidan FINALLY had some dry days to have tball practice. So we are back in full schedule of of swimming on Sunday, Ballet on Wed and Tball on Thurs and Sat....






No comments: