Saturday, March 17, 2012

Wearin O' the Green

Jess and Reilly had their baby on Thursday!! Little Miss Blakeley is just PRECIOUS!!! I'm not posting pictures to protect her (their) privacy but she is a CUTIE!!! Now if we could only convince them to move back here....
Abby's ballet exam is this week FINALLY. STILL waiting on tball schedule- I can't register her for spring ballet, or them in group swim lessons until I have this. It's driving me bonkers.
Aidan got his head stuck in a shopping cart today. I don't even have words. I still feel totally inept on raising a boy. They need to come with instructions.
We're going to visit the new family soon and I planned for 10 meals to bring them... I spent most of the day in the kitchen I have 7 done. Whew!

Aftermath

Reading like usual.

No comments: