Friday, March 9, 2012

Bits and Pieces

I missed work last Friday from Abby being ill-Stayed with her for 3 hours at urgent care Friday night. Monday was my serve lunch day at school so I left for that. Tuesday Abby had a private ballet lesson to prepare her for upcoming exams so I left for that. Wednesday Abby and I were interviewed/filmed for her Bible Project so I left for that. Wednesday night I took her back to the dr- dr hears something in her right lung but since she had developed a sinus infection and would be treated for that the dr didn't want to expose her to radiation from the xray to check for pneumonia when she would already be on meds... And what I thought was a just mild cold turned into feeling like I had been plowed over by a truck so I didn't feel like I could miss more work so I sucked it up and did the "keep on keeping on."
Tomorrow we have ballet at 9:30 and 2:30 and she is pulled out of school again next Tuesday and then again for the FINAL exam the following Wednesday.


Meeting the crew


Ballet


Wearing Daddy's clothes


He is sound asleep. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard



No comments: