Saturday, January 29, 2011

There is hope!!!

I kid I kid. He FINALLY did a puzzle. This is huge!! The kid who refuses to pick out puzzles because "he doesn't want to learn." The kid who says Abby should learn his ABC's for him because there are too many letters. Today, he got a puzzle out all by himself. And did it all. by. himself. Then he proceeded to do two more!



Let's see... the weekly mishaps were kept to a minimum... I did forget to put the ice block thingy in the kids lunches on Wednesday. Aidan scolded me and told me his lunch wasn't cold. I was hauling stuff upstairs and picked up what I thought was a leaf only to find out it was a Cooper turd. Bare handed mind you. I think I need to make an eye appt? Let's see is it a leaf? or dog poop? leaf? dog poop? He is completely potty trained, I think this one was just uh... was stuck???
Oh this week in Abby-ism's she asked her brother if he knew how some people got animals to go to sleep. He said he didn't know so she told him. They shoot them with guns. Nice.
Cooper went to doggie daycamp today and it's been like a vacation for me.

No comments: