Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Boards and Batman

Aidan broke his first board at TKD! And...I missed it. Rick brings them on Tuesdays so I can just come home from work and get dinner made and get a run in. I guess Aidan got a ball to the face and Abby has been overly emotional this week so both kids were a crying mess and Rick had to join in. He called me on his way home to tell me he got exercise too!
This morning when I dropped Aidan off, his teacher suggested we find his picture sheet on the wall (they had an open house on Monday for prospective students). We found it and it was a bio sheet of Aidan that has his height and weight, pictures, and things about him such as
Favorite food: PB&J
Favorite toy: Race Cars
something else I can't remember
and the best one
Future Occupation: BATMAN.



No comments: