Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do you ever wonder....

what God would say to you if you sat down over lunch? or on the phone? I think he would say Julie... we just aren't on the same page. Kidding. sorta.

Anyhoo, onto my usual rambling. It's been a good week. Work. House cleaning. Running...the usual routine. I had a gift certificate from Christmas for a massage that Rick got me so I left work early today to use it. They were having a special for the month of July so I signed up for a 75 min massage. I go to pay and the man behind the desk tells me I cannot use the certificate because it can't be combined with the special or whatever. So I'm out $70 plus tip that I didn't plan on spending today. And let me tell you, I had to breathe like I was in labor on some of those knots in my shoulders.
Abby is ready to lose the training wheels. She gets so tipsy that she falls over. She had bike day at school this week and, "Mom, I only fell 3 times."
Weekend brings a library visit, blueberry muffin making, working in Aidan's Sunday School class, blueberry picking and hopefully a nap. I heart the weekend.

My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord
Isaiah 55:8


Let the wise listen and add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance
Proverbs 1:5

No comments: