Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bad Boy Jake and other randomness

A few months ago the kids were playing and kept talking about Bad Boy Jake.
Every now and then Bad Boy Jake comes up... I ask who he is and where is he from- is he from a book? TV? School? a movie? Abby says he is made up and he lives in the garbage can in his underwear. So our kids share an imaginary friend. At least I hope he's imaginary.
When we were watching fireworks on the 4th Aidan spotted these two kids playing with these glow-in-the-dark light saber swords. He asked what they were, we told him, to which he replied, I want one so I can whack someone. Nice. Boys are such... boys.
Good week sorta... loved the weather, the kids got pool time and bike riding in. Rick's been running 5 miles now when he goes so I went for 5 Tuesday morning. My legs are like jello...I'm not sure I could do 5 each time. Well duh, there is no way. I could only go 4 on Wednesday and could barely squeak out 3 yesterday. Kudos to him though.
Aidan says Grows for Girls. He will say No Grows Allowed...Or Abby's a Grow and I'm a Boy... Or I played with a Grow today at school Mama...
Our washing machine broke last night. I had a hard time falling asleep because I was fretting over it. The washing machine is like breathing. It's like food and water. I left work early to meet the repair man. He was able to get it to turn and told me I should be able to use it this weekend and he would be back with the part on Monday. Not cheap.






No comments: