Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Part II

Ashley knitted scarves for the kids


(He's sick and not feeling well)

I got a little smile. I had to pretend to pick my nose

Helping give a nebulizer treatment


I don't know what it is about Valentine's Day but every year now I feel a little anxious...
2007- Abby became really sick and after 3 days of trips to the dr she was diagnosed with Rotavirus. 2/14/07 she received IV fluids. I will never forget standing in the waiting room openly crying with a towel over my shoulder because of her vomiting and her being so lifeless in my arms.
2008- Ok not as dramatic but I went to the eye dr on 2/14/08 because it felt like something was in my eye/head. You know, like a self-diagnosed tumor. Turns out it ws the start of very bad cold/virus turned into ear infection.
2009-Mawley became very sick. We said goodbye on 2/16/09
2010-Well... we have a date day planned for Friday but I stayed home with Aidan today. He's with fever and a bad cough which activates his asthma.

No comments: