Friday, February 12, 2010

and... Valentine's Day 2010

Date date cancelled :-( It's ok though... on the bright side, we're saving money by not getting massages (although we had gift certs), eating lunch out, and seeing a girly movie. I KNOW Rick is really upset over missing the movie. Minivan is in the shop today too for the torque convertor. Whatever that is.
Dr called this morning and said to give Aidan nebulizer treatments twice a day through the weekend. We dropped his Valentine cards off this morning at least! We took him to the dr yesterday after I got home from work- his heart rate seemed really fast to me and I was concerned about pneumonia. When you have an asthmatic child you tend to listen to their chest a lot and watch their rib cage/stomach area for signs of distressed breathing when they have upper respiratory viruses. Normal heart rate is 110-120 his was 132. She said it was high but not alarming high. I was able to get a few smiles this morning out of the sick cranky lil guy.





oh...did I mention we booked a trip to Maui.


No comments: