Friday, August 7, 2009

Quote of the week and other randomness

Abby: "Mom are you going to miss me when I am five? Cause you know when I turn five I go to kindergarten."
Well thank goodness her birthday is past the cutoff so I get whole 'nother year!
This week... well the entire family has had a stomach bug. I'll just say it- diarrhea. For 12 days. That's cumulative. Abby started it the Monday before last and then we each got it. Aidan and I are bringing up the rear. HA HA. That was funny...or was it?
We are getting estimates on getting our house painted. We have mold on our trim.... our house is only five years old! Rick's work is crazy busy they are actually doing overtime and hiring. Not much else to report. Is it REALLY August already? hmmm that means 139 days until Christmas.

Nap time...

Computer Game- Patterns

No comments: