Sunday, August 30, 2009

Summertime Fun

I had to post all of the pictures in segments because blogger isn't cooperating with me. Anyway... we left for Bend on Friday. Aidan and I both had colds- I felt miserable. Truly miserable... thankfully it was a short virus. This first picture is from last week- a rare sibling moment.
We rented a bike, went swimming, did the spray park, play park, drove into Sisters, Rick golfed, more swimming...
The pics of the bike below- funny story... we are riding all over and Aidan started to get fussy so we pass this tractor and we want to divert his attention so Rick says "Aidan look at the tractor on Jessica's side." Then I say, "No, look at the tractor on Ashley's side." We both started busting a gut. It's like one of those families who just starts at the top of the list and starts naming kids until you get to the right one. Poor Abby.








No comments: