Sunday, July 19, 2009

Week-ending in Pictures

After 4 days of after work/school pool time, come Saturday Abby decided that she would rather color than play in the pool. This allowed for some much needed house cleaning, laundry, ironing, groceries, berry cobbler making, library visiting, Costco list making, bagel and TJ Maxx errands. Did I say TJ Maxx? I rarely go there and I need to more often. We dropped in awhile back and they had My Little Pony stuff... which Abby is into right now so we picked up a few things for Christmas (yes, it's never too early to start). Anyway I took the kids back today because I was looking for a gift and let me tell you I will NEVER pay full price for a bra again. They have name brand bras for $9.99. Ok so maybe not never, but you get my drift.

What else happened this week? Aidan took a big fall down the stairs. The most awful thumping, thuds you can imagine, combined with his screams. I felt sick to my stomach even days later. Miraculously he is fine. He was walking around with a tote over his head and then it happened. BOYS. Not sure why the gate wasn't closed- can't remember if I left it open or if Abby did when she went down to see her dad. Sunday brought Church, naps (for everyone except Abby) and The Wiggles!!
Latest quote from Abby, "Daddy is a drama queen and Mom is the boss of the house." Ha!
Pre-Wiggles

She LOVED the binoculars

Anthony, Jeff, Murray, Sam

This one includes Captain Feathersword, Henry, Dorothy, & Wags

My sweet boy

Berry Cobbler!!! Yeah for CSA!!!

This picture deserves it's own story. Do you know what this is? It's a fly swatter. A TEN DOLLAR fly electrocute-r. It basically fries them. I sent my husband to the store one night for a tomato? maybe more. He comes home with this. Yep, my husband, the penny pincher. I rolled my eyes at him and told him it wasn't on the list. Impulse buy. Apparently, even he has weak moments. But let me tell you- this thing ROCKS. You don't have to try to swat the fly you simply put it near the fly, press the button, and watch it smoke, sizzle and even spark.

I am amazed at how much older she looks lately

This is the funniest picture ever. Dress up. One shoe. Running.

I see this look in my future. Say... age 14?

No comments: