Sunday, July 12, 2009

Crank it Up

Turn up the sound cause this is a really good song...

The week (end)...We survived had a successful garage sale. Thank you again to Mom and Alan for the last mintue use of the extra tables. Rick really set this whole thing up... cause... well... I've been in a funk lately and have pretty much checked out. On to random brighter topics, I'm still enjoying getting a bag of farm fresh produce from our CSA. I had onions the size of small bowling balls. I chopped them up to freeze and I had 5 zip lock bags worth- out of 2 onions!! Got some purple carrots- chopped and froze those for future spaghetti sauce. Last week was more zucchini and blueberries- I made 4 loaves of blueberry zucchini bread today. We get lettuce every week- made a really good chicken sausage salad with walnuts and blue cheese and granny smith apples. Cabbage too for chinese chicken salad. It's been FUN.

please pray for this little girl and her parents http://www.prayforkate.com/

Girly girl working on her new puzzle


From last week- Rick's firework show

No comments: