Saturday, June 13, 2009

Zoo Again!

Rick took Friday off because Abby's school was closed for the annual Father's Day fishing trip... my husband isn't an avid fisherman and y'all know how girly Abby is. He took her to the movies- her very first movie theater experience! All I got from her was 1) the movie was too long 2) the chair folded her in half. The funny part is Rick bought a popcorn and lemonade and she ate all the popcorn herself and was TOTALLY excited to find out the lemonade was PINK. (it was dark so she didn't know this until it was over). He was also off today because we were supposed to have a garage sale this weekend but just couldn't pull it off (aka lazy). We went to the zoo again this morning.

These warty pigs were HILARIOUS. They made my whole day. They were running around and around- this one wouldn't stop chasing the other one.

Here's my baby the baby elephant again!

Oh yeah- here's MY baby

Reminds me of March of the Penguins- one of my favorite movies.

Hello....



No comments: