Monday, June 1, 2009

Will you join me?

Meet Laura.

We've been friends for over 20 years... to give you an idea of how close we are, we got matching tattoos when we were 18... and... we will most likely get them removed together but that's for another day.

These are Laura's beautiful babies.


Laura has melanoma, which is the bad kind of skin cancer. She will be having surgery this Friday. Will you please join me in lifting her up in prayer? Specifically for

safe surgery, a sense of calm for her
easy recovery
that it hasn't spread.

Did I mention how much I love her? Please pray for her this week.

In the day of my trouble, I will call upon you, for you will answer me. Psalm 86:7

1 comment:

TG's Mom said...

We will pray for her and if there is anything I could help with...make a meal or pick up a pizza...let me know.