Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We are now the proud owners...

of a nebulizer.
Can I just say what a doozy this past week has been. Just when I thought we did relatively good this season with all the viruses etc. We got hit hard! As most of you know, when these Jenkins kids get sick, they don't mess around. THEY GET SICK. Aidan's turn at the dr today. He had a very rough night last night- I was concerned about pneumonia- with his fever and inability to clear the congestion after a coughing spell. He ended up getting a nebulizer treatment at the dr office. No chest xray needed. He's now on amox for another 21 DAYS. Yes, 21. TWENTY-ONE days of antibiotics. Combine that with 10 days that he finished last week...you do the math. I'm too tired (kidding... or am I?) So now we are trying to figure out the rest of the week- who is staying home, who is working what, splitting days etc.
Please pray for him to be well, for his body to get rest, for his fever to go away, for his wheezing to cease. Speaking of wheezing, his dr also thinks he might have asthma... but we'll cross that bridge later.

Our new nebulizer was delivered this evening. Home delivery.



ps. Abby is fever free and on day 2 of meds. Hallelujah
pss I broke my Nikon 18-55mm lens. sad :-(
Please continue to lift baby Stellan and his family up in prayer http://www.mycharmingkids.net/

No comments: