Saturday, March 7, 2009

Genius.

Who determined that the clocks move forward precisely at 2am? and why 2am? and on a Sunday no less which makes your Sunday shorter and your Monday- ugh don't get me started. And... did you know the highest rate of accidents are on Monday morning after the time changes? True. I turned our clocks forward this morning. Yes, people on Saturday morning. ohhhhh what rebellion. I skipped the kid's morning snack and fed them lunch at 10:30 am. Well technically 11:30. Aidan's nap went fine. They ate dinner like normal and were in bed at seven eight. So... here's hoping our Sunday will be "normal." Now that we got the time change out of the way, we will be at church promptly at seven eight. This isn't the first time I've done this- it just works for us. Genius right?
So if you are wondering about the six-to-nine-month painting project. We actually slapped some paint on the new guest room tonight. Yes, you heard me. I said WE. The color is harvest brown but on the wall it looks green. I'm not sure what to make of it yet. Our bedroom still needs lot of touch up but the color is on.






1 comment:

Mark Jenkins said...

Don't climb to high on those ladders! LOL!