Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This is the...



"I-just-survived-a-colonoscopy" look. He did great. All is well on his end. ah ha ha ha ha ha ha Sorry couldn't resist. The most humorous part was Rick waking up still sedated. We kept having the SAME conversations over and over. I was like, "Yes, honey we JUST talked about that." I felt like I was living that movie Groundhog Day. Actually it was more like talking to someone who had absolutely NO short term memory.

The dog. Thought he was getting better but yesterday he was back to not eating and there is so much diarrhea in our garage, his bed, on him. I am off to Costco to purchase our 3rd bed in as many weeks (I think?). We got smart last week and started covering it with old towels. Mawley outsmarted me. I am completely out of old towels. I have none. This time however, I think covering the bed with plastic and then towels just might work. (Did I mention this FORCES me to buy some new towels so that I can use my current ones to put on his bed). drats. Plus I can feed Abby at Costco for free. Samples.

No comments: