Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday = Long Weekend

I have this on the fridge. I am struggling right now with my job- a time when others are so desperately seeking work. I don't want to complain and whine- I am thankful to be employed. I will just say this, it is difficult being a working mom. There is a lot of guilt. And it is even more difficult growing in your career and taking on more challenges. I just need to remember where my focus needs to be. and should be. and often gets lost.


Scared of Valentine's Day?


"Linus" and his night-night




From Abby's teacher today:
She was absolutely adorable at chapel today! She was singing her heart out and I could hear her over the kids around her. She loves those chapel songs
It just makes my heart burst that Abby has a love for the Lord. All week she has been singing the B-I-B-L-E and Our God is an Awesome God. Yesterday her class had their Valentine's Day party early and she had this extra heart wand thing (?). When Aidan and I picked her up, she says she wants to share the extra one and gave it to her brother. Then she looks to me and says, "Does that make God happy?"
I am so excited to have Monday off! Hoping to help finish painting our room as Rick has done all of it. Rick and I have been struggling with decisions surrounding the dog. He was on the phone with the vet Wednesday evening and again Thursday. She said we shouldn't give up on him yet, so now we are trying 2 more meds- probiotics and steroids. If this *works* we should see an improvement in 4 days.

No comments: