Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'd like to think of this as...

one of life's lessons. A great example of making do with what you have. Like, "hey, if I can't have a little sister to play dress up with, my little brother will do just fine." So... Aidan is indeed a fairy princess exploring his creative/feminine side.
My husband and my brother-in-law Mark are most likely shaking their heads. It's the classic Jenkins head shake- without words, basically communicating awe, disbelief, not knowing whether to chuckle, laugh, be embarrassed or shed a tear.
Well...here is my motorcyle-riding little princess boy.




1 comment:

Mark Jenkins said...

Okay, I have forwarded these photos to the child protective services. They have your cell phone number and will be calling before the end of business today!