Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!!

Oh my word. I came down with the flu on Sunday OUT OF NOWHERE. My dad came over to visit, I made cookies and then when I was done I sat down to watch the football game and then I had a headache and sore throat come on suddenly. Monday morning felt like the worst head cold ever. Went to work. Took the kids to art camp. Monday night took a turn for the worse- fever and chills all.night.long. Body ached sooooo bad it felt like I had been in a car accident. Didn't sleep for 2 nights. Still went to work. Tuesday turned into the chest cough and snot factory. Still worked. Still finished Christmas stuff. AND...took them to their piano recital. Very Very bad attitude all week. I finally turned the corner today and slept for longer stretches last night. Had hubby's mom over for Christmas dinner tonight. Exhausted.

No comments: