Saturday, July 12, 2014

Week 5 Summer

Last Sunday I took the kids to church, out for donuts and a small grocery trip. Hubs was sleeping so we stayed quiet downstairs. I worked out, made lunch, prepped dinner. Then I took a nap :-) Hubs came down about 1pm and I told him that wasn't going to work and sent him back upstairs to sleep more. I don't know what it is with him and refusing to sleep. I finally sent Abby up at 5pm to wake him up so he could shower, eat and head back to work. Real low key, lazy day. Monday took Aidan to daycare. He had a field trip to the ceramic paint place. Even though hubs was sleeping, I let Abby stay home with him so she didn't have to endure daycare. I left her a list of things to keep her busy and quiet. Tuesday she started horse camp again. Aidan to daycare. She also started her first gymnastics team class. 2 hours 2x a week. She was sore. Wednesday horse camp. Aidan on a field trip to a spray park. Thursday Aidan could have stayed home with dad but he wanted to go to daycare ha! More tutoring, another 2 hour gym session. Friday was last day of horse camp, and trying out a new swimming lesson place. The reason why we have trouble doing school work in the summer with our boy is clearly depicted below. It is painful. I don't know who cries more. Oh... and we upgraded our pool. It's ginormous. Yeah. Didn't expect that. Today all of 4 of us helped the barkdust pile that has been in our driveway for 3 weeks. We dropped Abby off at her friend's house for a swimming play date for a few hours. Once she was home they tried out the pool. Water was too cold so it didn't last long. We started boxing up the playroom to prepare for more house maintenance coming.

No comments: