Sunday, June 1, 2014

Winding Down

The crazy is winding down and then a new crazy sets in. Summer daycare schedule and camps. Xcel Team starts. Aidan finished his last regular season game of baseball. They are undefeated so more practices and play off games.
 I read this the other day and it is SO VERY pertinent: "The best gift you can give your child is the gift of a happy you." I mean, wow. How unbelievably true is that? I need this tattooed all over me. Friday morning at breakfast I pulled Abby's tooth. Friday evening at bedtime I pulled yet another one. Two in the same day. Those braces are making it easy for these baby teeth to come out.Yesterday we took Aidan for a placement test for summer tutoring and to get him enrolled. Baseball and gymnastics were at the same time so we split up. Today was church and football. Hubs stepped in as assistant coach and Aidan had a fabulous game. The boy loves football.
THIS IS THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!









No comments: