Saturday, June 14, 2014

Week 1 Summer

Random thoughts. Yet another school shooting here. Oh and a bear. This time not near our house but STILL. Kids were home with dad Mon and Tues. Daycare Wed and Thurs. Thursday they went on a field trip to the Rail Museum. I decided to take them with me to work on Friday. Abby is so miserable there- she's at the age where she's too old for daycare but too young to stay home. Thankfully the next 3 weeks she has camp and Rick's schedule is changing permanently starting Monday. So more changes. Aidan's team won their playoff game Monday so they played in the Championship game today. They went 13-0 all season and then lost today. Great group of kids. He played his best friend's team! He also had his first tutoring session on Thursday. Cooper had a spa day this week. Getting ready to update Aidan's room from fire trucks to football. Oh and the boy loves tacos. LOVES. With hubby's new schedule I had to put the next 2 weeks in a spreadsheet to keep it all straight. My head is literally spinning off. I am an emotional wreck every time this year because of Father's Day-it's just is reminder of the broken relationship with my dad that never heals. Lots of tears today at the drop of a hat. No joke. It's cloudy and I wore sunglasses most of the day.

No comments: