Sunday, October 20, 2013

Days and Days

just all run together. Rick and Abby both went back to the dr last week. Rick started his chiro and massage therapy. They put in a referral for physical therapy for Abby which we will most likely start this week. She seems to be doing ok but still complaining about the same spot on her back. Hoping to get our vehicle back the end of this week. Thursday Aidan lost a tooth AND got his stitches out!! Big day! Came to work to a nice latte this week- apparently it was Boss's day??? Cooper's Robin Hood costume arrived. Rumor has it he's not that thrilled. Abby turned 9 on Saturday. For her class party at school on Friday, she requested Krispy Kreme instead of cupcakes. Her classmates raised their hands and each said something nice to her. I could hardly hold in the tears. Amazing kids. I made her those cake batter pancakes. Holy sweetness. Her birthday party was at a place called Once Upon a Horse for horse riding and grooming. We wrapped up the day with dinner out with Grandma. Today we skipped church for some much needed sleep. Once we got up and moving I made a sausage risotto so dinner could just be re-heated after swim lessons but we opted for leftovers instead. We had Abby's last baptism class today. They practiced their testimonies. It seems as though I took almost the whole week off from running as well. I call it my running furlough due to the flannel sheets. This is our last week of soccer! As much as I cannot wait to have the extra free time I really really love watching him play.

No comments: