Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Breathe.

I continually feel like I've been holding my breath every so often all last week and this. Work is a nightmare hands down. We upgraded our software system and we are adding our Canada and UK office to it plus we are in the middle of an acquisition of another UK company and that is going on it. Not to mention it's benefits renewal and trying to negate a new 401K plan. My heart palpitations are back. Coop got a bath and haircut. Soccer is now done. Gymnastics moved to Saturdays. She got her backhandspring and her front tuck. Last Wednesday Rick ended up with a flat tire on the rental. Last Thursday night, Rick's stepdad suffered a major stroke. Words can't even describe how sweet this man is. It's been a little hectic between the car accident and hospital visits. Poor hubs is just spinning in circles. We finally got our vehicle back. It still needs work done so once a part comes in it will have to go back. My cousin had surgery as well to remove the tumor in his colon. He is in a great deal of pain and it breaks my heart.
 I'll end on a happy note, Abby was baptized this week!

No comments: