Tuesday, June 21, 2011

...And These are the Day of our Lives...

Hubs hurt his hand and went to the doctor. We thought he had trigger finger but it's his Ulnar Nerve. Doc said ice and rest. That same night I caught him working on his landscape project. He is shoveling the dead grass he killed. Project is the wall there on the right- he is making the front yard more level. Next up is get the dead grass out, fill in with lots of dirt, re-seed and move some plants.

First Day of Summer!!! Yayyyyyyy

My culinary creation of smoked salmon hash and poached eggs

Psycho Cooper got shaved today. I was hoping he wouldn't have the lion mane like he did last year but I still see a little mane there.

Apparently he wanted to live out his BMX dream on a 12" Dora Bike.

Before shave. Herding down the stairs- biting my toes. Yes, this happens daily and if it not's toes it's your thighs.

Kids finally planted their seeds in their pots from Jessica from Easter

Random I know... Ashley got me this for Mother's Day. It just captures it all...

Pre-haircut.

Breakfast with Papa for Father's Day

Rick wanted to see a movie, ride bikes and take a nap for Father's Day. He got about a 10 min nap, we saw Mr. Popper's Penguins and did bike riding on Monday. Abby rode again without training wheels and at one point declared, "I am giving up bike riding FOREVER."
I'm fairly certain the drama comes from her dad.

No comments: