Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sun!!! Snow???

Abby had a diarrhea bug last week- it started on Wednesday. I have NO IDEA how she made it through the day on Thursday but she did.. and even Taekwondo. We came home Thursday night and she had a horrible time even again in the morning so I kept her home from school. I drug her to work with me for a few hours so I could get some things done. She graciously passed the bug to her brother. Thankfully I was able to take them to the park on Saturday and to the library with no issues. She also tested for her yellow belt on Thursday. It was unexpected so I didn't get any photos or video.
We went to the zoo after church today and it was COLD. I am excited to have tomorrow off- we are pulling weeds and finally finishing painting the garage (remember that project from 2 or 3 years ago). I've declared this year project year where it's all going to get done. (hopefully)
Abby's tonsil and adenoid surgery is Friday. Please keep her in your prayers that it goes well with no complications. Also that the snow in the forecast doesn't hinder us from getting there.






another wild animal



No comments: