Friday, November 19, 2010

Disneyland

We woke the kids up last Sunday at 4:30am and told them they were going to Disneyland. We kept it a surprise and their reaction wasn't what I expected:
Abby: Did you pack my stuff?
Aidan: Do I get a toy?
Abby: Why would you plan a trip and not tell us?
So much for surprises. We left town and headed to the Magical money pit I mean, Kingdom. We crammed as much as we could in. Only missed out on the Aladdin show and World of Color. There were tons of people- we were shocked! Maybe it was because it was their first week being all decked out for Christmas??? We took Aidan to this store called Build Your Ride where he got to make his very own Stealth Mater. It was great to get some sun in November but it's always good to be home where you aren't walking for 12 hours every day.































1 comment:

Mark Jenkins said...

Can I be one of your kids?